Introduction

 Hi my name is Arice Williams, I am sixteen years old. My birthday is on August 22nd. Things that I like to do is walk, play video games, and socialize with different people. My goals for this year is to get a car, try and learn how to cook a little bit more than I do now, and go to the 12th grade. People describe me as a funny, passive, and competitive person. One reason why people say I am competitive is because I do not like losing at all. One thing that is unique about me is my taste in music. I like to listen to a lot of different types of music. My favorite color is between blue or purple, I’m a cool color type of person. My favorite food is chicken wings. My favorite musician is autumn!. My favorite song by him is Wants!. And my favorite place is my house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about when you knew you were in trouble.

04/25/22

05/3/22